What it is
P.F. Candle Co. No. 21 Golden Coast Standard Soy Jar Candle is an aromatic soy candle, hand-poured into an apothecary-inspired amber jar in their studio in Los Angeles. Golden Coast takes inspiration from the California coast, fragrant with salty sea air, redwood, eucalyptus and a heart of white lavender. It is an energising scent infused with the essential oils palo santo and sage, perfect for moments when a clear mind and happy soul are required.
- Top Notes: Eucalyptus, Sea Salt Air, Lime
- Mid Notes: White Lavender, Sage
- Base Notes: Redwood, Fir, Palo Santo
- Standard size ideal for dressers, countertops, nightstands
- Burns for 40-50 hours
- Made with natural soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks
How to Use
- Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want.